First and foremost, our wish for you is that you, your family members and friends are well and healthy.
Although we are only open to see emergency patients at this time, we have been hard at work getting ready for when we can get back to treating all your dental needs.
You may notice some changes when it is time for your next visit. We made these changes to protect the patients, our team and doctors.
- Disinfection of all reception areas occurring multiple times a day.
- Air purifiers are being placed in all treatment rooms and the reception area
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the office.
- You will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions before your appointment as well as your temperature being taken before you enter the treatment rooms.
- You may notice that we have removed all magazines and brochures from the reception area because they are difficult to clean properly.
- We have installed a barrier at the front desk to keep our patients and team safe.
- The team will be equipped with the proper protective equipment as recommended by the CDC and the American Dental Association.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing.
- The entire team will be screened daily for Covid-19
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions about the steps we take to keep you and every patient in our practice safe.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your continued trust and loyalty.